If you’re new to Barbados, simplify your driving with the Garmin GPS and drive like a local. No hassle, no confusion, just going from A to B, made easy at the right place in the right time!
Why a GPS navigation system will help when hiring a car:
- It shows you the entire Barbados map: villages, towns, cities, roads, tourist attraction areas, hotels, petrol stations or businesses.
- It displays approximately 11,000 roads. Find locations and directions in Barbados in a simple GPS search, by category or address!
- You can pre-plan driving directions with ease.
- It gives you visual and audio prompts & directions.
- It’s small and portable, so you can use it to explore the island by car or by foot.
- Even for Barbadians, a GPS can find those off the beaten tracks you don’t always know about!
The Garmin® Nüvi GPS navigation system is the most useful tool for any tourist, whether you intend to drive on the island’s roads, visit the most important cities, explore the sugarcane fields, or the eastern region beaches!
Reserve a GPS unit with your car rental reservation, and follow these requirements:
- Minimum age of 30 years.
- Rent the GPS Unit for a minimum of 1 week.
- You may be required to leave a refundable security deposit of $75.00. This fee will cover the cost of repairing or replacing the GPS unit in case of theft or damage while in your care.
Going From Point A To B. Made Easy.