If you are coming to Barbados on holiday the chances are you are going to be looking to hire a car. Of course if you haven’t been to Barbados before, then you are going to want someadvice on how to make sure you are able to get the best car hire. Barbados has over a dozen outlets where you can rent a vehicle, but as you will quickly gather, they all have different ways of attracting you, many offering cheap car rental. Barbados is no different to anywhere else when it comes to understanding your need to balance what is clearly offered when you lease a vehicle, and what is hidden in the small print as ‘extras’.
You then want to decide if personal service, flexibility and a built-in desire to meet all your needs is important, or if price is the only thing that matters.
Here are the top 5 tips for helping you choose the best car rental Barbados business
- Flexibility – whatever time of day or night, and wherever you want your vehicle delivered to, they should be there for you.
- Transparency – while it is always easy to promote what is included in your car hire package such as a free tank of petrol, many firms hide extras away in the small print. Check very carefully what is included and also what is excluded for the price being offered.
- Quality and immaculately presented vehicles – while the rates charged may only get you an old banger back home, a cheap rental car in Barbados should get you a late-model vehicle that is cleaned and detailed to within an inch of its life! If you are not offered one, someone is trying to take advantage of you!
- Safety first – your safety is paramount, so make sure your Barbados hire vehicle has been regularly inspected and tested to ensure that you are presented with a car with no potentially dangerous defects. Don’t ever be afraid to ask important questions.
- Make sure there will be no unexpected surprises once the vehicle has been returned. Make double sure they are happy with its condition so you won’t find later on your credit card has been charged for repairs to damage you knew nothing about and can’t do anything about because you have returned home.
And if there is anything you need to know about driving in Barbados, you should only have to ask and anyone should be happy to tell you. Cheap car hire in Barbados doesn’t have to mean cheap service, so no matter what the problem, if you need help, they should do everything they can to help you out.
At Drive Barbados, we strive to provide you with the most affordable car rental in Barbados, which is why we offer all of the above add-ons and services, and more. Very quickly you will discover just how friendly and helpful they can be and they will be very happy to answer any questions you have to ask.